What is Lead Stabilization?
Lead stabilization is the process of encapsulating lead particles created during industrial projects rendering them non-leachable to dispose of as non-hazardous waste. With the occurrence of recent lead stabilization issues, TDJ Group uses a chemically engineered product (Blastox®) to stabilize lead and other heavy metals with a one step process. The modern day is progressing in hazardous waste treatment, we are constantly trying to find new ways to innovate and eliminate such problems for soil fixation, lead paint stabilization as well as foundry waste.
How to Stop Lead?
Soil, Lead Paint Stabilization & Foundry
Sand Blasting: One Step Lead Paint Stabilization With Blastox®
Blastox® has been used to successfully stabilize over 150,000,000 square feet of lead based paint. This lead paint stabilization success is owed to the One Step application of Blastox®. Also, since its available pre-blended with various media throughout North America, it is ready for application once the blended media reach your job-site for lead paint removal.
- Been used successfully over 150,000,000 square feet of lead paint
- One Step Application
- Also Pre-blended with various media
- Ready to use on site after delivered
- As well as no additional labor
- After use, waste is tested via TCLP to classify as non-hazardous
- Can dispose as non-hazardous
- Saves time and money
More information here: Blastox®
Soil Remediation With Blastox® 215
Blastox 215®, it is a smaller particle size for more reactive surface area and used for lead stabilization on soil remediation projects. Due to the low dose rate and competitive pricing, Blastox® 215 is becoming an effective resource for many engineers and also project managers.
- Used on thousands of tons of heavy metal contaminated soil
- Long-term stability
- Applied at low does rates
- Waste also remains stable
- Save you time and money making soil non-hazardous
- Also, protects the environment from contamination
- More lead stabilization information here: How too Deal With Lead in soil
Industrial Waste Stabilization With Bantox®
This was the first trademarked product of TDJ Group. Bantox® is used for lead stabilization of other heavy metals that are produced thorough foundries as well as keeps them from leaching or being hazardous. Also, Bantox® is used to stabilizes heavy metals through multiple mechanisms.
- Chemical reactions
- pH adjustment
Bantox® complies with:
- Also Fresh Water Leach Tests
- Lower dose rate than competition
- As well as successfully stabilized 1,000,000 tons of hazardous waste
Years of Proven Use
Here at The TDJ Group, we specialize in performance grade work and the function of our product with simple use. TDJ is a top lead stabilization product in our market for over 30 years as well as assisting in the metal casting industry, lead paint sandblasting and soil remediation in stabilization of heavy metals. Furthermore, we are constantly innovating and finding new ways to satisfy our customer and keep your satisfaction as a top priority.