With the modern day progressing in hazardous waste treatment, we are constantly trying to find new ways to innovate and eliminate such problems. With the occurrence of recent lead stabilization issues, TDJ Group uses a chemically engineered product (Blastox®) to stabilize lead with a one step process. We are conducting more research, eliminating potential hazards and helping out our customers eliminate heavy metals with one easy step.
TDJ Group: How We Help The Process
Here at TDJ Group, we specialize in specifics of industrial waste stabilization. We use a chemically engineered product to help make the stabilization process of lead and other metals as simple as you can get.
Sand Blasting: One Step Lead Abatement With Blastox®
Blastox® is an additive used in a one step application process while sand blasting off the hazardous paint during sand blasting projects.
- Been used successfully over 150,000,000 square feet of lead paint
- One Step Application
- Pre-blended with various media
- Ready to use on site after delivered
- No additional labor
- After use, waste is tested via TCLP to classify as non-hazardous
- Can dispose as non-hazardous
- Saves time and money
More information here: Blastox®
Soil Remediation With Blastox® 215
- Used on thousands of tons of heavy metal contaminated soil
- Long-term stability
- Applied at low does rates
- Waste always remains stable
- Save you time and money making soil non-hazardous
- Protect the environment from contamination
- More information here: Blastox® 215
Industrial Waste Stabilization With Bantox®
This was the first trademarked product of TDJ Group. Bantox® is used for lead stabilization and of other heavy metals that are produced thorough foundries and keeps them from leaching or being hazardous. Bantox® is used to stabilizes heavy metals through multiple mechanisms.
Bantox® complies with:
- TCLP testing
- Fresh water leach tests
- Lower dose rate than competition
- Successfully stabilized 1,000,000 tons of hazardous waste
- Scrap processing operations
More information here: Bantox®
Years of Proven Use
Here at The TDJ Group, we specialize in performance grade work and the function of our product with simple use. TDJ is a top product in our market for over 30 years and assisted the metal casting industry, lead paint sandblasting and soil remediation in stabilization of heavy metals. We are constantly innovating and finding new ways to satisfy our customer and keep your satisfaction as a top priority.
To learn more visit: About Us
Follow us on: LinkedIn