Lead Paint Removal Issues?
TDJ Group: How We Help
Here at TDJ Group, we specialize in specifics of industrial waste stabilization. We work on not only lead paint removal and other metals but work on making the process as simple as you can get.
One Step Lead Paint Removal With Blastox®
Our lead abatement product, Blastox®, is an additive to sandblasting material and used for stabilizing heavy metals in blasting projects.
- One Step Application
- Pre-blended with various media
- Ready to use on site when delivered
- No additional labor
- Been used successfully over 150,000,000 square feet of lead paint
- After use, waste is tested via TCLP to classify as non-hazardous
- Can dispose as non-hazardous
- Saves time and money
It’s been approved by the Federal Highway Administration and most state DOTs. Many industrial engineers specify it by name.
Blastox®, like other TDJ chemistries is a complex calcium silicate based product. It stabilizes heavy metals through multiple mechanisms:
- pH Adjustment
- Chemical Reactions
More information here: Blastox®
Or feel free to call us at 847-639-1113