Come visit TDJ Group, Inc at booth 2145 during the 2016 CastExpo showcase! Do you have a plan for the next hurdle? Are you prepared to make the most out of your next opportunity? CastExpo and the Metalcasting Congress is THE event to help you make plans for your Next Big Thing. We’re shaking things up this year!
What’s in Store?
- 450+ Exhibitors showcasing the latest equipment, technology and resources.
- Access to the whole supply chain: suppliers, metalcasters and casting buyers.
- 4 days of professional development, for all job responsibilities, from executives to plant floor.
- Keynote speakers.
- Metalcasting classes.
- The latest technical research, practical roundtable discussions, and panels from industry experts.
- Networking activities.
- Real-world solutions to apply back at the job.
Sponsored solely by the American Foundry Society (AFS), CastExpo is the single largest trade show and exposition for metalcasting in the Americas. CastExpo offers metalcasters, suppliers, and casting buyers and designers the opportunity to connect and educate themselves on the latest and greatest metalcasting has to offer.
Attendees at CastExpo will experience:
- The technology, the castings, the oohs, the aahhs. The heart and soul of our industry will be on display with more than 400 exhibitors over four days.
- Thought-provoking sessions on how to improve operations, efficiency and quality. In addition, keynotes from world-renowned experts will be highlighted throughout the four-day event.
- Time for all-important face to face connection with peers, customers, vendors, and industry experts.
The American Foundry Society (AFS) is a non-profit association serving members of the metalcasting supply chain both in the United States and abroad.
View more information on the CastExpo here: http://www.afsinc.org/